1) Hiroshi and Sakura at happyfu-fu.com have an English site that includes pretty practice sheets for hiragana, katakana, and numbers 1-10.
2) ぞうくんのえほん (Elephant’s Picture Book) has hiragana practice sheets for あ〜と。(click the link at the bottom of the page for the rest of the kana)
3) Gakuen gifu-net has hiragana worksheets for all the kana, plus がぎぐげご、ぱぴぷぺぽ、etc.
4) あきあかね also has printable practice pages for hiragana, katakana, and numbers.
5) FlavorsofJapan.com has hiragana charts and practice pages. Their website is undergoing some changes but it looks like it might be a useful site worth checking out.
Have you found any worthwhile hiragana/Japanese-learning sites recently?